Vacancy: Marketing and Events Executive (Maternity Cover)
Engagesport are recruiting an arts professional for a Marketing and Events Executive role to cover maternity leave. The position will start the first week of March until 2021.
Engagesport is a sports marketing agency specialising in sponsorship acquisition and activation, event management and the management of professional rugby players.
This is an exciting opportunity for people who are passionate about events, marketing and working with some exciting clients within the sports industry! Working within a small team this is a great position for a confident, creative and self-motivated graduate, who is keen to develop a career within marketing and events.
It will require strong organisational and communication skills in a dynamic and client led environment. You will be part of a growing company with the common goal of delivering a first-class service.
- Delivering events from concept to completion;
- Production and distribution of marketing materials to support and promote a calendar of events;
- Marketing consultation for clients, including co-ordinating marketing campaigns, event support, website management and social media management;
- Meeting minutes and reporting;
- Co-ordinating suppliers, including design and print;
- Client account management;
- Public relations;
- Budget planning and invoicing;
- Copy writing and press release writing;
- Day-to-day administration;
- Identify opportunities to promote company services and new business;
- Other related duties, to be agreed by the director.
Preferred experience and skills:
- Degree graduate
- Marketing and event management experience
- Website management and social media management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and pro-active team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- An understanding of sport
- Drivers licence
- Salary is dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
- In-house training and development
- Life assurance
This position is up to a period of 12 months, 35 hours per week, however would consider flexible working hours for the right candidate during this period.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.